Avensia is one of Scandinavia’s leading companies within the field of e-commerce and omnichannel. We help companies to create amazing digital experiences for their customers. Our offer extends through technical implementation to strategical advisory and project management. At Avensia we develop new ways to conduct commerce and our solutions are used by many of Scandinavia’s biggest companies.
We experience fast growth and are now looking to extend our marketing department with a content creator. To support our inbound marketing strategy, we need to become just as good at creating content as we are at developing commerce solutions.
- Work closely with the marketing manager and develop the content marketing strategy
- Create concepts for subjects that speak to our buyer personas
- Responsibility for Avensia’s blog, creating blog posts with consistency
- Create high valued content such as researches, white papers, eBooks and webinars
- Social monitoring our presence in earned media and social channels
- Visual content – work with graphic, photo and video content
- Proofreading and translating content, making sure it is grammatically correct and aligns with Avensia’s tone of voice
- Work with email marketing and workflows in Hubspot (marketing automation system)
- Interest in commerce and digital solutions
- Ability to translate complex technical texts into comprehensive digestive material
- Black belt writer. Writing is your trade, what you live and breathe for
- English native
- A good eye for design is a plus
- Skills in software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Driven and structured in your work
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- A university degree in business economics, marketing or related field
- Experience as a copy writer, technical writer or journalist or similar
At Avensia you will get to challenge yourself and grow as a professional. You get to work with some of the best professionals within the field of e-commerce and omnichannel and we promote initiatives that helps us improve.