Academy Developer Program
Starting: September 3rd
Duration: 10 months
Apply latest: 30th of April*
*We do interviews continually and will respond to your application within 2 weeks
Ready to take your first steps to become our next e-commerce superstar? We are looking for the next generation of Avensia employees, with an interest for technology at heart.
Avensia Academy Developer Program starts off with one month of intense training to get familiar with all of the building blocks needed to create a successful e-commerce site. Together with your fellow trainee colleagues you will build your own sample site, where you have a chance to directly apply what you've learned in the courses. Training includes C#.NET MVC, state of the art frontend techniques (such as React, TypeScript, CSS-in-JS, React Native and more), version control and agile development processes as well as specific training and certification in our platform of choice Episerver, product management system inRiver PIM and personalization engine Apptus eSales. You will also get a hold of how we work with sales, advisory services and project management.
After finishing the first month of training, you get to test your newly gained skills in a real project. Depending on your interests, you will work either as a backend or frontend developer together with more senior colleagues. In parallel, you will attend training according to the personal development plan you set up together with your manager. After a full ten months in the program, you will finish with a graduation trip to our office in Cebu, Philippines.
We expect you to have
- A curious and open mind
- A knowledge-sharing mindset and enjoy working in teams
- Maximum one year of previous full time working experience within the field of software development
Extra credits for interest in
- Database management using SQL
- Web security
- Quality assurance and testing
- Training in all areas needed to become an e-commerce developer
- An amazing workplace with colleagues that love to join you in an AW!
- Individual career plan
- Certification possibilities in areas of interest
- Working with the leading ecommerce developers in Sweden
- Experience working with interesting customers such as Lyko, Kjell & Company, KICKS and many more big names!
- Flexible working hours and good work-life balance
- A graduation trip to Cebu when finishing the program
As a part of the Avensia Academy Developer Program you get a full-time employment from day one, starting with a 6 month probationary period. After graduating, you continue your career with us in one of our customer projects.
Avensia is a fast growing company delivering world class e-commerce solutions to an expanding group of clients. We implement system solutions, optimize e-commerce and develop digital strategies that make our customers leaders in their market. Take your chance to become part of our exciting journey!
Location: Lund or Helsingborg